An initiative by Sandvik and Siemens
The Additive Manufacturing (AM) industry is growing fast, with rapid developments across the value chain. It is exploding in all directions, so staying ahead of the knowledge curve is a serious challenge. But so far, only a few companies have managed to apply AM technologies at industrial scale.
That's why Sandvik and Siemens, two leading players in the global AM industry, have joined forces to present Additive Next, the new summit for the latest news and developments in industrialized AM.
Additive Next 2019 is covering the complete AM-value chain – from metal powder development to finished AM-components. The two-day program (lunch-to-lunch) will address some of the key trends in Additive Manufacturing, as well as some of the key challenges faced when industrializing the technology and moving from research & development into serial production. Learn about the latest developments in materials, design, printing, software, automation and robotics - and how to ramp up to industrial scale without compromising quality of output.
The industry summit will feature leading keynote speakers from around the world, including experts within Sandvik and Siemens. Among the confirmed speakers are:
- Dr. Vladimir Navrotsky, Technology & Innovation Manager, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinary
- Marc Saunders, Director of AM applications at Renishaw
- Dr. Mikael Schuisky, Vice President R&D and Operations, Sandvik Additive Manufacturing
- Dr. Georg Von Wichert, Head of Research Group Robotics, Autonomous Systems and Control within Siemens Corporate Technology
- Pajazit Avdovic, Innovation Manager for Additive Manufacturing and Senior Key Expert
- Keith Murray, Meng, MBA, Vice President and Head of Global Sales, Sandvik Additive Manufacturing
- Olaf Diegel, Professor of Additive Manufacturing, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Markus Glasser, Senior Vice President, Export, EOS
There will also be several break-out sessions with different key themes related to the industrialization of AM, covering areas like:
- Metal powders optimized for industrial additive manufacturing
- Different printing technologies for metals
- Software solutions for additive manufacturing
- Post-processing of AM-components
- Automation and robotics
- Digitalization and industrialization
When and where
4–5 June 2019, Högbo Brukshotell, Sandviken, Sweden.
Visit the Additive Next website to find out more and register