More than materials
Sitting proudly on nearly two centuries of leading materials expertise and 45 years’ of developing gas atomizing technology, it’s no exaggeration to say perfecting metal powders is part of our DNA. Leveraging from and continuously improving on this knowledge is our world-renowned team of researchers and metallurgists - ensuring that the innovation at Sandvik never stops. Through the unique, proprietary fine powder technology we retain in-house, we have the capacity to develop metal powders to basically any customer specification - and have been doing so for decades on end.
So, when you expect more than just materials... The right partner is everything.
158 YEARS OF LEADING MATERIALS EXPERTISE
- Excellent quality metal powders in terms of properties, particle size distribution, morphology, chemical composition, traceability, and consistency
- A history of fulfilling standards and certificates, including AS9100D, ISO 9001, ISO 4001, ISO 45001 and ISO 13485
- Short lead-times
40 YEARS IN TITANIUM MANUFACTURING FOR THE AEROSPACE INDUSTRY
- Highly automated powder plant equipped with the latest production technology to ensure reliability
- An incomparable level of traceability for our Osprey® titanium powder, made possible by having the full supply chain inhouse – from titanium sponge to finished powder.
- In-house metallurgical capabilities including alloy development, testing and characterization, material testing, and high-level control of chemical specification
INTRODUCING POWDER FOR ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
AS EARLY AS 2002
- Market-leading offering of powders for AM - covering all alloy groups
- All relevant AM printing techniques inhouse - making it possible to tailor the powder for various printing processes
- Extensive R&D capabilities including optimization of properties and print parameters for each designated AM process