Nickel metal powder
The standard range of Osprey® metal powder includes pure nickel metal powder to be used in, for example, additive manufacturing and metal injection moulding (MIM). We also offer nickel-based superalloys.
|Ni||Pure nickel suitable for use in a range of applications||≤0.5||–||Bal.||–||≤0.02||–||≤0.01||–||≤0.4|
Nickel superalloys used in a range of applications where high-temperature corrosion and oxidation resistance are key attributes.
|713C||See below2)||Bal.||≤2.5||0.08-0.20||12.0-14.0||3.8-5.2||5.0-6.5||0.5-1.0||1.8-2.8||B 0.05-0.15
|See below4)||Bal.||≤1.5||≤0.13||20.0||–||2||2.0||–||Co 18.0|
|See below5)||Bal.||19||≤0.15||21.0||9.0||–||–||–||Co 1.0|
1) This alloy resists a wide range of severely corrosive environments.
2) This alloy combines excellent fatigue resistance and rupture strength at high temperature.
3) This alloy combines corrosion resistance and high strength with outstanding weldability including resistance to post weld cracking.
4) This alloy also has good resistance to high-temperature corrosion and oxidation.
5) This alloy is used extensively in high-temperature applications.
Other nickel alloys are also available. Contact us to discuss our full range of metal powder alloys.